Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions are part of a legal agreement between you and Pure libraries. Please read them carefully and reach out if you have further questions:
1. By purchasing and/or using any products sold by Pure libraries you agree with the Terms & Conditions listed here.
3. Contents of this agreement may be adjusted by Pure libraries in the future. On such occasions we’ll contact you at the e-mail address you’ve provided. If you want to continue using our products, you’ll have to agree to these new Terms & Conditions or cease using our products in future productions.
4. You declare any personal information provided during the registration and/or checkout process to be complete and accurate. Any untrue or incomplete information will be ground for Pure libraries to cancel your order and/or suspend your account.
5. Pure libraries can not be held responsible for purchases made on other platforms and in other stores than our own located at purelibraries.com. These Terms & Conditions will apply to any of our products, regardless of place of purchase.
6. All rights of the products sold by Pure libraries remain property of Pure libraries and you agree that the use of said products is only allowed while respecting the rights included. In case Pure libraries suspects a breach of said (copy)rights, we have full right to revoke access to and usage of our products in any shape or form.
7. Our products are sold as a personal license and may not be resold in any shape or form to other users and/or companies.
8. Standard purchase grants a single user license to the buyer alone. Usage of our products by multiple individuals is not allowed unless each individual has purchased a separate license of the product. Use of our products on multiple workstations is allowed although not simultaneously.
9. Distribution, reselling, uploading or public sharing of Pure libraries products or content is not allowed in any shape or form. This includes paid and unpaid situations. Altering content is only allowed for personal use and again must never be offered to third parties as standalone products.
10. You may use Pure libraries content where this is incorporated in and synchronized with other media productions such as (video)games, film, music, commercials, trailers and podcasts. Selling the content in isolation or using it as source for your own libraries is not allowed.
11. Pure libraries reserve the rights to modify, update or discontinue products or partial products in our store without prior notice.
12. Pure libraries reserve the right to modify prices, discounts and bundles without prior notice or financial obligations to existing customers. We will not communicate about upcoming sales and or bundle discounts other than on our own terms.
13. To the extent permissible by law and reasonably to be expected, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pure libraries against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or accruing from your use of Pure libraries products and content, including your downloading, uploading, installation, or use of them, or your violation of these Terms of Service.
14. For as long as you continue to use our products, these Terms & Conditions will remain in effect. If for some reason you no longer agree with the terms herein, you will cease use of our products immediately. Please let us know if this is the case so we can further improve our conduct of business with you as a customer.
15. Pure libraries may at any time terminate this agreement with you when the Terms & Conditions have been breached.
16. Great care goes into production of our content, however we stress Pure libraries are in no way responsible for any possible harm to your hardware and/or software. Use of our products is at your own risk.
17. As a customer you are fully responsible for backing up purchases and content. Pure libraries will not be held responsible for loss of content/data after a completed download of our content. In the unfortunate event where you have lost content previously bought, please reach out and we’ll do our best to help you out.
18. By using any of the Pure libraries products you accept and acknowledge that you must adhere by these Terms & Conditions without reservation.
19. As a customer you are expected to use our products in a way which can reasonably be expected in accordance with internationally accepted conduct of business. Any circumstances and/or use of our product which might be missing in this agreement does not grant you any rights to conduct business in a way that is harmful to Pure libraries and its owners.